Do You Need Help with Common App Essay Prompts?
The common application process is used every year by more than 940,000 students making more than 4 million separate applications to US colleges and universities. This process allows you to apply to several colleges with just a single application rather than having to send all of your documentation individually to each. Most students will find that the application personal statement or essay is the hardest part of their submission.
How you answer your application essay prompts can have a major impact on your chances of success. With many of your competition having very similar grades to you your only way to make yourself stand out and get selected is through your application essay. This needs to be written in a way that is going to get you noticed.
Our experts are highly experienced at writing original and attention grabbing essays that will answer the college application essay prompts fully while showing just how perfect you are for their program. With several years successfully supporting students with their applications we are able to provide your help through highly qualified and proven specialists in your field of application.
What Are the Common Application Essay Prompts?
The college admission essay prompts are detailed on the common app website as well as elsewhere online. You will need to provide an answer of not more than 650 words when writing your essay to one of those prompts. You must also check however the college that you are applying to as many will also have supplementary essays or other information that you may be required to submit.
The following are the current common app essay prompts:
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma – anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Our Team Are Qualified to Help with College Admission Essay Prompts
Writing an effective essay is a difficult proposition, but it is vital that you are able to come up with something that is going to be different to what everyone else submits so that you stand out. Our staff have been selected not only for their impressive writing skills but also their qualifications and knowledge of the application process. Working with us you get to work with a specialist that is:
- Post graduate degree qualified within a field relevant to your application
- Highly experienced at writing application essay
- Fully understands what the essay prompts are designed for
- Knows what each program is looking for within your essay
- Has native level skills in English
The Advantages and Guarantees of Using Our Help with the Common App Essay
Working with us is as simple as completing the order form on our site. We will assign our expert to work with you and they will help you to put together a statement and prompt answer that will be totally unique to you and perfectly written. We work with you until you are fully satisfied with the results making an unlimited number of revisions so that you can submit your application with confidence.
Not only do we use the best staff we also provide you:
- Around the clock easy to use ordering and support
- On time delivery and a quick turnaround
- Plagiarism testing to confirm work is unique
- Proofreading on all services
- Confidential and affordable support
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your common app essay or your money back